Click Here for More Info On BrandGoLive Buy

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Are Kings of Leon Breaking Up?

Fights. Broken limbs. Storming offstage. A canceled tour. America's biggest rock band has a history of infighting. Are the Followill brothers and cousin headed for a split? Marlow Stern reports.

Four songs into Kings of Leon's set at the Gexa Energy Pavilion in Dallas last Friday, singer Caleb Followill lost it. Standing in front of 15,000 screaming fans, he declared, "My voice is 100 percent completely gone," before unleashing a muddled rant about how he had "no idea what [he was] doing" and that he loved his wife dearly. He concluded his barely intelligible ramble by saying, "I'm gonna go backstage and I'm gonna vomit. I'm gonna drink a beer and I'm gonna come back out and play three more songs." He never returned.
More
--
 


No comments:

Post a Comment